25 replies to this topic

#21 muaythaifocus

muaythaifocus

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

/>How about some sexy pics of the man who runs the website to go with the sexy new look?

Don't think I haven't noticed that strange look in your eye when you look at me! I have to tell you though once and for all, that I'm not interested in men! and even if I was i doubt I would get turned on by a ginger :P

#22 Crayons

Crayons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Rob, is there any way to have the main page show more than 2 articles at a time?

Is there a setting I'm not seeing or a list view for the archive?

Great write-up on Sam-A. I'm guessing he's one of your favorite fighters?

#23 muaythaifocus

muaythaifocus

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:42 AM

all the articles that go up should have categories, so if you click on news at top will get all the news ones, click on interviews get all the interviews etc….. and at the bottom of those pages is link for older entries, I will see about if can get more than two up though.

Yeh I do like Sam-A and was a little gutted for him to be so close after a great year and then lose out, was happy for Penek too though as close to his gym and trainer as well. A little bit of trivia about it, the last time there was a big show with a fight to decide who would get the fight of the year award, the favorite was Petyindee promotions fighter Singdam Kiatmuu9 and he got koed by Anuwat kaewsamrit, this time the favorite was Petyindee promotions fighter Sam-A who was beat by Penek. Anuwats trainer left Kaewsamrit a couple of years later and went to Singpatong and he is now Penek's trainer.

#24 Cacti

Cacti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

Kongsak-Pakon, and Petchboonchu-Saenchai weren't to determine the award?

#25 muaythaifocus

muaythaifocus

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

no

#26 Cacti

Cacti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

Thanks.

I don't know why but I always thought they were.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users